Anthony Ferguson, MD
Dr. Ferguson practices general orthopedics with an emphasis on foot and ankle conditions. His clinical interests include ankle arthroscopy, sports injuries, fractures, reconstructive surgery, and workers comp injuries. He is fellowship-trained in complex foot and ankle issues. By individualizing their treatment, his patients can make informed choices regarding all care options, not just surgery.
- Occidental College; Los Angeles, CAUndergrad
- Tufts University School of Medicine; Boston, MAMedical School
- Medical College of Wisconsin; Milwaukee, WIInternship
- Medical College of Wisconsin; Milwaukee, WIResidency
- American Sports Medicine Institute, Foot & Ankle; Birmingham, ALFellowship