Your Surgery Recovery
Whether you stay with us for a couple of hours or a couple of days, we want you to have the best possible healing experience.
After Your Surgery
After surgery, you will spend an hour to several hours in a comfortable recovery room. Depending on your procedure, you may go home after recovery or you might stay with us a little longer. Your comfort will be continually assessed and we will take every measure to ensure you are as comfortable as possible.
Healing Starts Immediately
Your healing begins the moment your surgery ends, and our team will ensure it gains momentum every minute of your stay.
- You will be encouraged to get moving after surgery to help prevent swelling and blood clots
- Once you’re up and around, we’ll work with you to maximize your comfort and facilitate a full and speedy recovery
- Our experienced physical and occupational therapists may guide you through personalized exercise programs using the latest rehab protocols, techniques, and equipment
Comfort Care, 24/7
During your in-hospital recovery, you are assured the most attentive and healing care in a modern and comforting setting.
You can count on us for:
- Outstanding meal service featuring award-winning food
- A 24-hour care team, including a dedicated hospitalist physician, who knows your health history will monitor your progress after surgery
- Outstanding nurse-to-patient ratio providing more personalized care