Mark Hodgson, MD
Dr. Hodgson approaches each patient individually in terms of pre-injury lifestyle, avocations, employment, and physical and emotional requirements important to their success. He treats degenerative, inflammatory, traumatic, neurologic, vascular, and congenital musculoskeletal issues of the upper extremity anatomy. As a fellowship-trained orthopaedic hand and upper-extremity surgeon, Dr. Hodgson’s goal is to be a resource for both patients and surgical colleagues alike. He makes every effort to provide reassuring and personal, individualized care with guidance as to cutting-edge and reliable treatment options available.
- BS; University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MIUndergrad
- MA; Mount Sinai Medical School and Hunter College; New York, NYGraduate School
- MD; University of Michigan Medical School; Ann Arbor, MIMedical School
- Orthopaedic Surgery combined match, Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University (and affiliated hospitals); Philadelphia, PAInternship and Residency
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery and AO/Foundation Orthopedic Trauma Fellowships, Philadelphia Hand Center (and affiliated hospitals),; Philadelphia, PA AO Foundation; Davos, SwitzerlandFellowship