Greg Watchmaker, MD
Whether he is treating a minor sprain or badly injured hand or wrist, exemplary care is Dr. Watchmaker’s goal. As a fellowship-trained hand, wrist, and elbow surgeon, Dr. Watchmaker collaborates with his staff to focus solely on the care of carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, arthritis, fractures, contractures, cysts, and the like. He is a leader of less invasive treatments, researchers, and educators. Patient education is an important focus for Dr. Watchmaker and helps him decide the best direction for your care.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison – B.S. in Biochemistry with HonorsUndergrad
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MOMedical School
- Barnes-Jewish-Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MOInternship
- Barnes-Jewish-Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MOResidency
- Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PAFellowship