Mark Case, MD
Dr. Case earned his medical degree from the University of Wisconsin Medical School in 1998 and then completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison, WI. He is board certified in anesthesiology from the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Case has been providing general anesthesia, regional anesthesia, sedation, and nerve blocks in the Milwaukee area for 15+ years. He strives to provide safe and compassionate care to people in the perioperative period, a time that many patients find stressful.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (Chemical Engineering)Undergrad
- University of Wisconsin Medical School; Madison, WIMedical School
- University of WisconsinInternship
- University of Wisconsin Department of AnesthesiologyResidency
- American Board of Anesthesiology