Ryan Kehoe, MD
Dr. Kehoe is a board-certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in treating work-related and sports injuries in patients of all ages. Dedicated to getting patients back to doing what they love, Dr. Kehoe’s expertise includes knee and shoulder instability, arthroscopic rotator cuff repair, total knee replacement, and cartilage transplant and restoration.
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonUndergrad
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of MedicineMedical School
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsInternship
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency
- Arthroscopic Surgery and Sports Medicine, American Sports Medicine Institute; Birmingham, AlabamaFellowship