Steven Donatello, MD
Dr. Donatello specializes in treating nerve and spine pain disorders as well as cancer-related pain. His philosophy is that only informed patients can make insightful decisions regarding their healthcare, so as a patient you can anticipate that part of your visit will include education and discussion. Dr. Donatello feels that it is critical that patient is actively engaged in a treatment plan throughout care. He adheres strictly to state and federal guidelines regarding the use of prescription medication(s). For patients already seeing another pain management provider, he offers second-opinion consultation appointments.
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonUndergrad
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health; Madison, WIMedical School
- Michael Reese Hospital; Chicago, ILInternship
- University of Illinois; Chicago, ILResidency
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; New York, NYFellowship