Comfort and Care, Close to Home
The Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin is a testament to what can be achieved when people work together. Founded by a group of top orthopedic physicians who share a focus on superior comfort throughout the entire patient journey, our care teams collaborate with you to ensure the best possible care and outcomes.
Our Focus Is You
Our physician-owners help create a facility and a culture that puts you at ease, no matter what your level of care. Your care begins when you are greeted by a smiling receptionist and continues until you and your doctor are satisfied with the result of your treatment and rehabilitation.
What sets our facility apart:
- Free and ample parking just outside the front entrance
- Easy access to the freeway
- Spacious and modern accommodations
- Smart layout that provides easier access to lab, surgery, recovery, and therapy
- Unique building design with abundant natural light
- Central location within the Milwaukee metropolitan area
Personalized Care, 24/7
Should you require an overnight stay at the Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin, your 24-hour care team will include a dedicated doctor known as a hospitalist. Your hospitalist will review your health history before your stay, monitor your progress after surgery, and is always ready to assist your care team and answer questions.
The comfort and care provided by your hospitalist is part of every typical hospital stay – and will never be billed to you or your insurance company.